Secretary Job in Fort Mill, South Carolina : SC 29715
Looking for Secretary Jobs? See currently available Secretary job openings on secretary.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
secretary.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any secretary job . We provide job resources for Secretary positions throughout the industry. secretary.jobs.net also provides Secretary jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Secretary by either city or state.
secretary.jobs.net is a secretary job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Secretary jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your secretary job search on secretary.jobs.net today.
Compliance Administrator Job Description
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- $4 billion services company in South Charlotte
- Aggressive growth to include strategic acquisitions
- Fastest growing in industry
- Approximately 400 service locations; provides greater opportunities for career growth and development as the company continues to grow and sets the standard for operations in this industry
- GREAT leadership team; open door policy with lots of energy and ideas
- Large company in terms of revenue, locations and employees (6500) - large corporate office (right at 250) BUT still small enough to get to know the people you work with, not just a "number"
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Dynamic company; willing and able to change frequently
- Discount program on everything from cell phone plans to vehicle purchase plans to movie tickets, Hornets tickets, Tickets at work program (national program), on site gym, etc.
- Ability to be noticed/promoted/make an impact; not an organization where everything has already been decided and you just plug-n-play and follow an SOP and have no input
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support the Legal Department by assisting in investigations, dispute resolution, audits, corporate governance, and compliance administration
Investigation / Dispute Resolution
- Assist with various dispute and litigation matters and perform investigations on interviews, analysis, discussions with insurance agents, summary reports, and recommendations
- Database management, prepare reports on investigations, and gather investigations trends
- Create and implement a team process for best practices
- Provide third party subpoena response
- Assist with litigation support including: production of documents for various responses to interrogatories, subpoenas, and document requests
- Act as a liaison between company and outside law firms
- Record and track litigation hold notices for pending and filed lawsuits
- Work with the Corporate Secretary on documentation (signatures, auditor responses, etc.)
- Organize and maintain legal information in company’s database relating to legal, risk, and compliance matters
- Monitor annual reports for all operating entities
- Manage legal department matter management system of legal files
- Review and monitor policies and required paperwork to ensure compliant
- Investigate and resolve compliance issues
- Complete new license applications as well as renewals and maintain license database
- Backup support for Business License Specialist
- Assist in the development of team process to enforce company procedures
Legal and Compliance Department Administration
- Create, edit, and proofread legal documents, forms, and policies
- Maintain SharePoint sites for compliance department intranet
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- 5+ years of legal experience, as a Paralegal and/or third party subrogation insurance claims processor with an emphasis on investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree – required
- Accustomed to working in a high-pressure environment that requires multi-tasking, prioritizing and flexibility
- Exceptional eye for detail who is organized and can solve complex problems
- Personable who enjoys interacting with various teams
- Self-starter with good communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office Suite (advanced Excel) and SharePoint
Fort Mill Secretary Job